Question/Problem: What barriers do children aged six months to five years face in terms of language acquisition while living in rural or urban areas?

My rationale for using an interdisciplinary approach to this subject is that there is no one right way to look at a subject if you want to get an idea on how to solve it, numerous disciplines if not all, look at the wide scope of one problem. In looking at if from numerous perspectives, one could fine a solution that would benefit all involved.

Final-Research-Proposal-and-Portfolio

While I am lacking proposed logistics at this time, my goal of research would ideally be

1. In the scheduled elementary school year of  2019.
  2. Potential supervisor could be Gloria Ramirez, one possible reader could be Annette Dominik.
  3. I would be working with, and or interviewing families or children, need to start ethics proposal for doing so by October 2018.

UPDATE 

Over the year I have come to realize the structural racism in terms of accessing childcare on reserve. So my research question has shifted, again:)

What barriers to caregivers face in terms of accessing early childhood services on reserve?